What Makes Visiting Angels the Best Home Care Franchise?
Due to both the rising need for care among an aging population and the rewarding nature of the work, more aspiring business owners are flocking to home care. As we’ve covered in past posts, buying a home care franchise is one of the smartest ways to get a foothold in this field.
Every franchisor is different in their approach to recruiting franchisees and their position in the consumer marketplace. To find the best home care franchise to purchase, you need to know more about how these companies operate both internally and with the consumer, the support they provide their franchisees, and what it’s really like to work with them.
At Visiting Angels®, we’re proud to rank among the top home care franchises in the country based on annual franchisee surveys conducted by the Franchise Business Review. Read on to discover if we’re the best choice for you, too.
What Visiting Angels Offers as a Home Care Franchise
For over 20 years, Visiting Angels has established a robust reputation for comprehensive, reliable home care services. At our home office, we believe that to maintain and build upon our reputation we have to give our franchisees every opportunity to succeed.
As the owner of a Visiting Angels home care franchise, you can count on the following:
Reasonable startup costs and royalties
With a home care franchise, there are two financial figures to review — the initial fee to open your franchise and the ongoing royalty fees. At Visiting Angels, we keep our startup costs low compared to the industry average. Our royalty fees start at just 3.5% and can decrease down to 2% as you become more successful.
Operating under the Visiting Angels name can give you a significant advantage in this ever-expanding field. However, being a household name in home care doesn’t have the same impact if you’re competing with other franchise locations.
When you run a Visiting Angels home care franchise, you don’t have to worry about this oversaturation. To help build a sense of community among our franchisees and give each new business a chance to grow, we designate protected territories for each location.
The territory size is variable and based on population. Typically, though, our home care franchises have a protected territory of 200,000+ people.
While we take a hands-off approach when it comes to day-to-day operation so our franchisees can run their businesses as they choose, we do provide ample support for each location.
Our home care franchise owners can take advantage of the following:
- A week-long initial training program that covers the ins and outs of home care, the services we offer, and how to set up your franchise
- A year of ongoing training via our Visiting Angels University Program
- The equipment and systems required to get your business up and running
- One-on-one assistance from a member of our Operations Team
- Access to a 24-hour helpline for urgent concerns
- Regional meetings throughout the year, plus an annual national conference
- New client leads that are generated and dispersed every month
- A well-established online presence and an attractive website for your location
- National PR campaigns, co-op advertising programs, and readily available marketing materials
- A nation-wide network of highly engaged franchise owners who are eager to share ideas and support one another
Learn About Current Franchising Opportunities with Visiting Angels
At Visiting Angels, we have hundreds of home care franchises throughout North America, with more opportunities opening up regularly.
If you’ve decided to buy a home care franchise or just want to explore your options, call Visiting Angels today at 800-365-4189 or request more information online.