Wondering What Franchise to Buy? Find Out What Sets Visiting Angels Apart!
Deciding which franchise to buy is a big decision. Understanding the mission and philosophy of the franchise brands you are considering is the first step in making a decision that will lead to a successful partnership.
Who We Are
At Visiting Angels®, we provide compassionate care to seniors. Our in-home care makes aging in place possible for seniors across America. Central to our mission is the restoration of hope. We care for the physical, as well as the emotional and spiritual, needs of seniors. It is a rewarding and life-affirming vocation — making it the ideal franchise to buy for someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others.
What We Do
To continue our commitment to quality caregiving, Visiting Angels seeks franchise owners who share our passion. We understand how important it is for seniors to continue living in the homes they love, where they feel comfortable and secure. We also understand the vital role our caregivers play in assisting family members who feel overwhelmed or experiencing caregiver burnout.
To ensure our clients receive the care they need, we have created a comprehensive offering of care services. This collection of customized care programs, called Life Care Navigation™, is founded on the concept of dignified and compassionate care for every senior.
Our skilled caregivers make independent living possible with programs including:
Companion Care. This type of care covers a wide variety of activities from running errands to enjoying a cup of coffee and a conversation with seniors. It is the foundation of all of our care programs.
- Personal Care. Our compassionate caregivers assist with everything from hygiene and dressing to daily living assistance. Personal care includes the hands-on assistance many seniors require.
- Dementia Care. Quality of life is our focus for this kind of support. We listen, understand, and give seniors the attention they require as they live with dementia.
- Alzheimer's Care. Offering specific support for those living with Alzheimer’s, this type of care helps seniors to remain independent and enjoy their daily routines at home.
- End of Life and Palliative Care. We help families and their loved ones by providing social, spiritual, physical, and emotional support as they cope with chronic illness and during their final days.
- Social Care Program. This program helps seniors feel less isolated by helping them to use and become comfortable with social media platforms, sending emails, and other technologies so they can remain engaged with family and friends.
When you’re looking for a franchise to buy, reputation is key. Entrepreneurs choose us because they understand that it’s easier to build a successful business when they’re associated with a respected name.
At Visiting Angels, we are proud to be known for our renowned team of caregivers. Those inside the health and senior care industries, as well as the general public, understand that a caregiver from Visiting Angels is going to be a compassionate, respectful individual who is friendly and provides dignified care. This reputation makes it easy for our new franchisees to make inroads into their local community and establish relationships with other professionals who can provide client referrals.
We are also proud to boast an impressive client retention record that far exceeds industry averages. Our philosophy focuses not just on acquiring new clients, but on providing a level of care that is unmatched, allowing us to retain clients and establish long-lasting relationships with their families. Our belief that our client’s well-being is our primary objective is integral to everything we do.
Is This the Franchise To Buy?
If home care is something you are passionate about, consider joining the Visiting Angels family. We offer a turnkey business opportunity with a strong reputation and comprehensive services. Join others who provide families across the country with the peace of mind they need, every day.
Find out if Visiting Angels is the right franchise to buy for your future. Learn how we make a difference in the lives of our home care franchise owners and those in their care by calling 800-365-4189 or by requesting information online.