10 Home Care Franchises For Sale
Visiting Angels® is offering a wide variety of home care franchises for sale to entrepreneurs who share our passion for helping seniors thrive. Many of these opportunities are available in underdeveloped territories where new franchisees can open and develop businesses from scratch. Others are resales, meaning they are active businesses listed for sale by the current owner.
Many entrepreneurs understand that buying a franchise makes opening a business easier than starting a business on their own. However, they are often unsure of whether this theory applies to resale franchises. This leads some to wonder how the risk-reward profile of our resale franchise locations differs from our home care franchises for sale in new territories.
Understanding the Benefits of Purchasing a Resale Franchise
Resale franchises come with a wealth of benefits to consider. For example, many of the unknowns that arise when opening a new franchise are clearly answered by the time a franchise owner lists their unit for sale.
In addition, many of the risks associated with opening the business have already been taken. This includes the risks involved in the start-up phase, which is one of the more difficult moments in the life cycle of a business. As a result, purchasing a resale franchise from an owner who has created a solid foundation is often a safer investment than starting a new franchise from scratch.
When you open a new business, even if it is part of a franchise, you must make the effort to establish strong systems, build a robust team, and start nurturing a positive reputation for your location. When these steps have already been completed, you’ll have less stress and less hassle associated with opening your business. Moreover, you’ll be able to get started as a business owner in a shorter amount of time.
Of course, it’s always important to ask why a business owner is putting their business up for sale. Some choose to list their franchises because they are retiring, or they want to invest their profits in another business venture.
Others may have struggled to find success through their franchise and are looking to try something altogether different. If this is the case, you may find that a business only needs a few adjustments to run smoothly. If you have the talent and motivation to fix these shortcomings, you could find a home care franchise for sale at a modest price that leads to a significant return on your investment.
Check Out These Visiting Angels Home Care Franchises for Sale
If you’re interested in learning more about our resale opportunities, we encourage you to review the list of home care franchises for sale below. Should any of the areas peak your interest, we would love to give you more information about the individual business opportunities and the steps involved in making a purchase.
You’ll find that we’ve listed the included cities alongside each location. At Visiting Angels, we have a protected territory system in place that provides security and flexibility for our franchisees. This enables franchisees to experience the best of both worlds and operate their business in a location where they can develop deep roots within the local community. You can look forward to maximizing the referrals you receive and reach your full potential as a local business.
Our current list of resale locations includes*:
- Houston, TX: Houston, Pasadena, Deer Park, Dickinson, Friendswood, Kemah, League City, Pearland, Seabrook, Webster
- Lincolnwood, IL: Lincolnwood, Golf, Morton Grove, Chicago, Niles
- Mankato, MN: Mankato, Lonsdale, Medford, Morristown, Owatonna, Warsaw, Cleveland, Courtland, Delavan, Eagle Lake, Ellendale, Elysian, Good Thunder, Janesville, Kasota, Kilkenny, Le Center, Le Sueur, Madison Lake, Mapleton, Montgomery, New Prague, New Richland, New Ulm
- Orem, UT: Orem, American Fork, Alpine, Lindon, Lehi, Pleasant Grove, Provo
- San Antonio, TX: San Antonio, Helotes
- Gastonia, NC: Bessemer City, Kings Mountain, High Shoals, Mt. Holly, Bowling Green, Blacksburg, Lincolnton, Shelby
- Urbandale, IA: Lovington, Orilla, Cumming, Waukee, Grimes, Herrold, Granger, De Soto, Booneville
- Missouri City, TX: Missouri City, Houston, Stafford
- Port St. Lucie, FL: Port St. Lucie, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce
- Portland, ME: Portland, Kittery, York, Biddeford, Brunswick, Cumberland Center, Freeport, Kennebunk, Saco, Scarborough, Wells, Yarmouth, Falmouth, South Portland, Cape Elizabeth, Bath
Don’t hesitate to reach out for more information about our home care franchises for sale in both new and existing territories! Simply call Visiting Angels at 800-365-4189 today for details, or feel free to request additional informationhttps://www.livingassistance.com/request-information online.
*Note: This list is subject to change at any time.