Buying a Home Care Franchise: Offering Comprehensive Services
With the booming market for senior care services, a home care franchise is a smart investment. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for helping others, the decision to buy a home care franchise is an easy choice to make. But after making that initial decision, there are hundreds of smaller decisions you’ll need to make — and those choices aren’t always so easy.
One of the best examples is the selection of services your franchise will offer. When you buy a home care franchise, you can expect to provide standard services, like companion care and personal care. But depending on which home care franchise you buy, there may be a range of additional specialty services that you will be expected to provide.
When you buy a home care franchise, your selection of services will be shaped by your franchisor. Some home care franchise opportunities come with minimal service options. These franchisors rely on standard services, eschewing specialized care for seniors with unique or advanced care needs.
At Visiting Angels®, we believe in providing specialized care for all of our clients. We do this through a broad range of care programs we call Life Care Navigation™. These services include typical home care services, such as companion care and personal care, along with a number of specialized services.
When you buy a home care franchise through Visiting Angels, Life Care Navigation allows you to provide the kind of comprehensive care that we have become known for. Services in our Life Care Navigation offering include:
- Alzheimer’s Care. Specialized care for individuals suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Dementia Care. A care program designed for individuals with non-Alzheimer’s dementias.
- Social Care. Assistance for seniors who wish to use digital technologies or social media.
- Ready-Set-Go Home Care. A transitional care program for when seniors transition home after hospitalization.
- Palliative Care. A holistic approach that covers physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of care.
- End-of-Life Care. Support for seniors, family members, and hospice providers during the end-of-life process.
With experts projecting a boom in demand for specialized home care services in the near future, with a particular emphasis on Alzheimer’s and dementia care, having a full range of care services makes your franchise more marketable to families. If you buy a home care franchise through a franchisor with limited resources for specialized care, you could lock yourself out of this market.
Think it might be time to buy a home care franchise? Learn more about the Visiting Angels home care franchise opportunity today by calling 800-365-4189 or requesting information online.