Why the Best Franchises to Buy Are in the Home Care Sector
When you launch your own business, you want to position yourself to succeed – particularly if you’re entering the world of franchise model businesses. Identifying strong business models in growing industries will help you identify the best franchises to buy. As our success at Visiting Angels can attest, one of the most promising, high-reward industries these days is the home care sector. As the baby boomer generation ages, home care businesses are regularly ranked among the best franchises to buy.
Here’s why Visiting Angels is Among the Best Franchises to Buy
It’s no secret that the world – and the American population in particular – is skewing older. Right now, we’re at the beginning of the greatest growth window the home care industry has ever seen, as the country’s population of seniors rapidly expands.
To give some context: in 2011, the US population included 40 million persons aged 65 or older, or roughly 13% of the population. By 2029, America’s senior population is expected to rise as high as 72 million, or 18% of the total population.
Just as important is the US population’s changing preferences regarding senior home care. Over the past ten years, surveys have shown that Americans are increasingly wary about nursing home care. Seniors and the people that take care of them are more and more likely to search for ways to care for aging loved ones in the comfort of their home.
That growth window means that home care companies are offering many of the best franchises to buy in terms of growing, high-demand industries.
Visiting Angels Named Among Best Franchises to Buy
When identifying the best franchises to buy, a growing industry isn’t enough – you also need a winning business model. At Visiting Angels, we’re proud to offer just such a model to potential business owners. We’ve ranked near the top of Entrepreneur Magazine’s yearly list of the 500 best franchises to buy for ten years running, and in 2015 we were named the #1 for franchisee satisfaction in Franchise Business Review’s yearly survey of home care franchisees.
So what makes the Visiting Angels one of the best franchises in home care?
- Unparalleled Support. We meet face-to-face with franchisees across the country, are always available by phone and email, and offer yearly retreats and ‘Business Builder’ events.
- Cutting Edge Marketing. We advertise the Visiting Angels brand through national channels, including TV campaigns on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and HGTV.
- Top Lead Generation. Our lead generation call center is open 24/7, distributing hundreds of leads every week to franchisees across the country.
- Expert Training. Many of our franchisees are unfamiliar with home care prior to owning their franchise – we equip them with the skills they need for success.
- Proven Viability. The average Visiting Angels franchise makes nearly $1 million in revenue each year, with a profit margin of 35-40%.
Request More Information & Get Started Today
Contact Visiting Angels to find out more about why our franchisees, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Franchise Business Review have named us one of the best franchises to buy. Call 866-718-0434 today or complete our online contact form to take your first step toward owning your own franchise.